And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Thursday, March 14, 2013

With Crystals!

Do you love Purex Crystals? I do. LOVE THEM. They add such a lovely fragrance to our laundry. I don't always buy them though. For one thing they tend to fly off the shelves. For another, the Purex Crystals just aren't always in the budget. Well leave it to Purex to solve my problem. They now make Purex with Crystals! YAY!


Doesn't it look great in my laundry room? Not only does it smell FANTASTIC, it also has dirt lift action and it has the same fabric softener qualities of the actual Purex Crystals. I think this is a great improvement for Purex. Now I can get all the benefits of Purex Crystals without buying a second product. 


My clothes are clean, they smell great, and they're soft! What more could I ask for? So if you are looking for an affordable laundry detergent with fabric softener that will remove stains and smell great then look no more. Purex has generously offered 3 Carter Chaos readers one coupon each to try a full size FREE bottle of Purex with Crystals. Simply follow the Rafflecopter form below to enter the giveaway.

Purex is also hosting a sweepstakes where one grand prize winner will receive a $1000 and a year of free Purex detergent! That's not all 500 entrants will get a free bottle of Purex. So now you have 2 chances to win!





a Rafflecopter giveaway I received a free sample of this detergent for the purpose of review as a Purex Insider. All opinions are my own. Google

2 comments:

  1. I've never tried their crystals. I guess I'm missing something!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i entered the giveaway thanks crystal allen

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!