And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Monday, April 15, 2013

Bright White

My coffee habit doesn't give me the whitest smile. Add in a sweet tea or soda a day and my smile is less than desirable.



I was so excited to open my Influenster Sugar 'n Spice VoxBox to find a whole line of Colgate Optic White products.











Would I really see results in just one week as the toothpaste promised? I sure did! Using all 3 products- the toothpaste, mouth wash, and 360 toothbrush- I had an Optic White smile in less than a week. After using for 2 weeks I love my smile! My teeth are showing obvious improvement. Hubby has been enjoying the Optic White line as well. The mouth wash has a bit of an aftertaste from the hydrogen peroxide in it but it isn't horrible. The toothbrush has a nice wide head with loads of bristles to get every nook and cranny. The toothpaste has a great flavor and works so well!


Look for the red and white packaging on your next trip down the dental aisle. You won't be disappointed!

 I received free samples from @Influenster for the purpose of review. All opinions are my own and I was not required to write a positive report.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!