And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Monday, April 8, 2013

Clean Bowl



Who likes cleaning the toilet? Raise your hands. No one? That's what I thought. Cleaning toilets is NOT one of my favorite things. Not by any means. However it's one of those things that just has to be done. 

No matter how often I clean the toilet (shudder) it never stays fresh and clean for long. I'm so thankful for new Soft Scrub 4-in-1 Toilet Care! 

*Cleans
*Prevents Future Buildup
*Fights Toilet Ring
*Freshens Up to 4 Weeks

How awesome is that? See those 4 unique cleaning pods? Those are going to keep your toilet (and bathroom) cleaner than before! This isn't the old school toilet hanger. No way. This is going to do so much more. The best part is that it smells GREAT! No mystery lemon scent here. The one I am trying is Sapphire Waters. It's a fresh, clean scent that isn't overpowering. There is also the option of Alpine Fresh with Bleach. I plan to try it next! At less than $2 each I can get several of each fragrance to keep on hand.


I don't want to mislead you. The bubbles in my toilet are from cleaning the bowl with Soft Scrub Total before I hung the 4-in-1 on the bowl. That was almost a week ago. My toilet bowl is still clean and my 4-in-1 is still securely on the rim hanger.

When Speedy went to the restroom after I had put it on he yelled, "Mom, what are these balls in the toilet?" I snickered and told him it was just a cleaner and not to worry about it. He then asked if he could pee on them. I had to go in and explain the 4-in-1 cleaner to him at that point. I wouldn't recommend your children peeing directly on them. That might undo some of that freshness!

Do you want to try Soft Scrub 4-in-1 Toilet Care or another fantastic Soft Scrub product? If so fill in this nifty Rafflecopter for your chance at a Soft Scrub FREE product coupon. 3 winners will be selected.

For ANOTHER awesome chance to win, check out the Brighter Bowl Sweepstakes. The grand prize winner will get $1,000 and a year's supply of Soft Scrub coupons. 250 second place winners will receive a coupon for a free Soft Scrub product.

I received a free sample of this product for the purpose of review. All opinions are my own.



a Rafflecopter giveaway

5 comments:

  1. This was a great post! :) I cracked up. I am so tired of cleaning toilets, so this would be great for our house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bahahahaha!! Oh my...the things that Speedy does lets me know I'm totally in for it when Mr W gets a little older! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have entered the sweepstakes, i am laughing at peeing on the cleaners balls too... crystal allen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I entered the sweepstakes and posted on their facebook page but had a hard time with how to get a direct link to my post. Needless to say it's on the posts by others part of their page by K. Lundine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! :) https://www.facebook.com/SoftScrub/posts/10151505044537221

      Delete

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!