And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Cleanest Clean

I got free samples of Cottonelle products for the purpose of review from Crowdtap. All opinions are my own.


Has your family tried the new Cottonelle Clean Care routine? We tried the Cottonelle Clean Care toilet paper and Fresh Care wipes and we've really enjoyed both! Bathroom habits are normally a private affair but I can't resist sharing these great products with you.


I received samples for my friends too! Family F said they love the wipes but felt like the toilet paper was really thick compared to the brand they normally use. I will agree that the tp takes a little while to adjust to. It is thick and not a super soft paper. However the rolls seem to last a really long time and I definitely feel clean after using it!

The wipes are GREAT for kids. My kids have both been potty trained since they were 2 but let's face it kids can always use reinforcement in the clean habits area. Having 2 products to use gives me peace of mind that they are getting clean.

As for us adults, we can appreciate the confidence that comes from feeling super clean!


Look for the Cottonelle line to keep your family feeling super clean too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!