And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

From the Inside Out




Sometimes pictures speak louder than words.......



Apple was so excited when we unfolded this......


She and Speedy plopped right down to examine each section.....


Apple enjoyed reading all the information on each panel while Speedy was digging all the cool pictures!

Are you intrigued yet? The kids sure were when this large package arrived free from Master Books for the special launch of......

Introducing the Big Book of Earth & Sky!


Brought to you by the same amazing team that released the Big Book of History, this is a 15 foot chart to guide you 7-12 year olds from the inner core of the Earth all the way to the outer atmosphere! From the geographic ages during the Flood period to how erosion works to greenhouse gases, your children are sure to love learning with this fun chart! 

Let's face it some days home school needs a FUN boost. The Big Book of Earth & Sky certainly provides us with that! The colorful pictures, fun trivia, and vast array of information in enough to keep Speedy and Apple interested. I LOVE this book because I'm not a scientist by any means. This is the type of resource that teaches me as much as it does the children. 

This fun chart can be hung on the wall, spread on the floor, or folded up and kept in the outer "book" cover. I have ours stored for now but we plan to study astronomy for science next school year so I will probably hang this up for us to reference. I think understanding the Earth is the first step to understanding the other planets!

See a special preview here.

Would you love to have one of these for your children? Enter via the super easy Rafflecopter and one reader will receive a free copy!

I received this book from Master Books for the purpose of this review. All opinions are my own and I was not required to write a positive review.






a Rafflecopter giveaway

11 comments:

  1. Wow, I like the looks of this, and my kids would LOVE it! We're new to homeschooling (will start next fall), so I have never used any of these products.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter loves books like this where she can really be engaged with the learning rather than just hearing/reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to try their Big Book of History. Looks fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I 'win' this, 3 guesses who will be the recipient(s) ! ! !

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to have the Ken Ham Family Pack about Biblical Questions. Thanks for this great giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, on the Rafflecopter I think I am logged in as Wendy Clark

      Delete
  6. I like the Geology Srudy Guides for kids Birdie Skolfield

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Chronicles of Dinosauria looks interesting as well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the The True Story of Noah's Ark
    The True Story of Noah's Ark thanks crystal allen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome fun! I have twin 8 yr old boys I am preparing to homeschool next year. This is just the sort of thing they are excited about with being out of the classroom setting :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!