And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Sunday, May 5, 2013

BB Beautiful





I was THRILLED to be selected for the Garnier BB Cream Campaign. I've been curious about BB Cream for sometime so I was super excited to have the opportunity to try it for FREE! I haven't met a Garnier product I don't like yet and this was no exception.

Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector Oil- Free B.B. Cream is perfect for my combination skin and my large pores. It has an SPF 15, it moisturizes, controls shine, and provides a lightweight coverage. The tube is big so it's going to last me a long time even thought I use it everyday. I just squeeze a small amount onto a makeup sponge, dot it around my face, and then blend it in.

Before B.B. very early on a Saturday morning
After B.B. pretending to be awake- at least I'm not shiny!


I love it because I don't need to use a moisturizer, a sunblock, foundation, and powder. Instead I just use my Miracle B.B. Cream and finish my other makeup and I'm ready to go! It looks great whether I do the full makeup routine or just mascara and gloss.

I'm really pleased with the look too. I go for a more natural approach with my makeup and the B.B. Cream definitely falls into that category. It isn't a thick coverage but it hides my flaws (acne, uneven skin tone, etc).

Thanks Garnier for another fantastic product! Keep them coming!

I received this product free from BzzAgent.com for the purpose of review. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!