And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Friday, May 3, 2013

Promo: Kick Back and Play This Summer

Dry Idea


How would you like to win a years supply of Purex Detergent & Crystals? Or a new LG washer and dryer? What about a Little Tikes Endless Adventures Playcenter Playground? I'd love to win any of those super prizes! 

Purex, LG, and Little Tikes have teamed up to offer the Kick Back and Play This Summer sweepstakes to make parents' lives a little bit easier. 

Y'all know I LOVE Purex Detergent and Purex Crystals make my laundry smell amazing. A front load washer and dryer have been on my wishlist for a long time. We will be moving in the next six months or so and a new Little Tikes Endless Adventures Playcenter Playground would certainly make the transition easier for my kiddos. 

For ages 3-10 this playground set includes a slide, rope ladder, sandbox, swings, and more! My kids love to play spy and detective. This playcenter would be perfect for all their spy adventures. From hanging out at the top checking things out through their imaginary binoculars to digging in the sandbox for clues, they would never run out of adventures. I can see them sliding to get away from the bad guys and climbing the rope ladder to their next assignment. They would have a ball!


I want them to enjoy childhood imaginary adventures as long as they can. Apple still loves to play pretend and Speedy is all about anything that involves physical escapades so this Little Tikes Endless Adventures Playcenter Playground would keep them smiling and laughing for years to come!

Ready for your chance to enter? Please use my unique link to go to the easy entry form. All the rules of the promotion are available on the sweepstakes entry page. 

I am entered into a drawing for a gift card as a Purex Insider for promoting this sweepstakes.


Google

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!