And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Summer's Here!



Now that we have celebrated Memorial Day, summer is in full swing! It's the time for cookouts, parties, and gatherings with family and friends. I love to have easy desserts on hand for those last minute plans. Look no farther than Private Selection Upside Down Cakes from Kroger.

I had the opportunity to try a FREE one as a BzzAgent. I picked the Double Chocolate Molten but I will tell you that it was a really tough decision. They all looked great! I found the cake in the deli section of my local Kroger.


It was easy to make, I just stuck it in the oven a bit to warm it up. The directions say to flip it to a serving platter. I will admit that was easier said than done. The pan needed more of a lip to keep a good hold on it. However Molten cake is meant to be messy so we ate it anyway!



I served it during a cookout with some friends. Everyone loved the super chocolatey cake. As you can see it was very gooey! It was a big hit with the kids.



Apple is a chocolate fiend so she got the first piece. She was quite pleased!

Take a look at your local Kroger store to find a Private Selection Upside Down Cake. It comes in Double Chocolate Molten, Amber Honey Apple Spice, and German Chocolate Fudge.

I received a free product in exchange for my honest review as a BzzAgent. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!