And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Thursday, June 6, 2013

The Clouds Didn't Slow Us Down



We have such a wonderful group of friends at our church. We started attending this church a little over a year ago and we've been so blessed by the friendships we've strengthened and new ones we've made. For awhile some of us have discussed a family gathering outside of church but with ball and busy schedules it has taken awhile to get it together. Since Wednesday night meals have ended for the summer, one of the couples graciously opened their home to all of us last night. 

I was so excited to bring some great items that came free from my latest BzzCampaign! I had coupons for hamburgers, buns, chips, colas, and ice cream. I wanted to try the new Kroger brand sliders but unfortunately my local store isn't carrying the slider buns yet. So we went with full size burgers. 



We grilled the burgers up here at home and then packed them up to take to the get together.


I also packed up the fixings to go along with it!



Everyone else pitched in with extra drinks, condiments, desserts, etc. We had tons of delicious food and even better conversation and fun!


I didn't get a pic of the whole crowd but you can see that we easily filled the deck with several tables of grownups and kids. The burgers were a big hit as were the other fantastic Kroger products!



After dinner the kids all lined up for SEVERAL turns at the zip line. 

Everyone had such a great time. We had well over 20 in attendance and everyone got full. It was so easy to put it all together (because it wasn't at my house & I didn't have to clean! ;) Thanks J!) with everyone contributing a little. Thanks to BzzAgent and Kroger for the wonderful products to try! All the guests were impressed!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!