And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Friday, July 19, 2013

Get It Clean




I told you before how much I love Borax! Borax is a natural cleaner that is totally versatile. I always keep a box...or two....or three in the laundry room. How do I use Borax? Let's count the ways:



1. Laundry booster- helps boost your detergent to remove tough stains and eliminate odors

2. Additive to make your own laundry detergent (Google or check Pinterest for recipes)

3. Additive to make your own dishwashing detergent (again Google or check Pinterest)


4. Sprinkle on carpet to eliminate odors

5. Ant control- sprinkle in ant problem areas and/ or mix with jelly to get rid of ants

6. Make slime

7. Use as a cleaner in the toilet, bathtub, floors, etc.

So you see you should always have a box of 20 Mule Team Borax in your laundry room too!

What's your favorite way to use Borax?


I received a free product in exchange for my honest review as a member of the Purex Insiders team.





Google

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!