And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Self- Hatpan




I decided to have a little fun rearranging the letters of this product as a post title. Don't be alarmed. ;)


I get so excited when one of these boxes arrives on my doorstep.


It means I have another fabulous product to review for you from the Purex Insiders program! Actually Fels-Naptha is a product I'm quite familiar with. 


Maybe you've seen Fels-Naptha in the laundry aisle and wondered what exactly this bar is suppose to be. The wrapper says Laundry Booster and Stain Fighter. Let's start there. The directions are right on the back of the package to use the bar in those manners. I've certainly used the bar as a stain fighter in a pinch. I just wet the stained clothing a bit and rub the bar right on the spot. It can be used to remove greasy stains, treat oily stains, and more!


The bar has a lovely clean scent.


Another terrific use for Fels-Naptha is making your own laundry detergent. You can use it to make liquid or powder detergent. The recipe I use calls for a Fels-Naptha laundry soap bar, Borax, and Super Washing Soda.


At Christmas last year I made liquid laundry detergent and gave gallon jugs away as gifts to family and friends.


I even included the recipe on cute paper so they could make their own later.



So what do you use Purex Fels-Naptha for? Would you like to win a bar? I have 3 coupons to give away! 





Entry-Form



For another chance to win check out the Purex 120 Years, 120 Winners giveaway! You can win one of 119 Fels-Naptha laundry bars or you could be the grand prize winner and get $500! The sweepstakes runs July 31, 2013- August 28, 2013.


I received a free product for the purpose of review. All opinions are my own.
Google

3 comments:

  1. I'm curious about this! Would love to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite use for it is to make laundry detergent. Once I started using it for that I've never gone back to store bought detergents. My homemade works so much better and it's so much cheaper

    ReplyDelete
  3. vlhannis@bellsouth.netAugust 8, 2013 at 6:54 PM

    Love homemade laundry detergent! It makes my clothes seem much, much cleaner and it's cost worthy!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!