And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

So Soft and Fresh








Are you looking to spice things up in the laundry room? Are you bored with your regular products? Do you need to add a new fresh smell to your clean clothes? Look no further than the NEWest line from Purex. Purex Fabric Softener Sheets are now available in 2 fresh scents- Sweet Lavender and Mountain Breeze.

I couldn't wait to try these new dryer sheets. I knew this Purex product wouldn't disappoint and it didn't! The sheets are big and thick. The smell is fantastic and my clothes are soft and fresh. 1 sheet is perfect per load. My whole laundry room smells like a mountain breeze.


With a husband in law enforcement and 2 children that stay busy playing sports I can tell you that our laundry needs all the scent help it can get! When all of our clothes come out smelling great I know I've found a terrific laundry product.

Now you know as a Purex Insider I love to share the latest Purex products with you! 3 readers will win 1 coupon each good for a FREE box of Purex Fabric Softener Sheets. The Giveaway Tools entry form seems to be working well for everyone so we will continue on with that format. Enter via the easy widget for your chance to win!



As a Purex Insider I was sent a free product to try in exchange for my honest opinion. I was not required to write a positive review. Google

8 comments:

  1. I would love to try the Sweet Lavender

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Sweet Lavender sounds good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to try Sweet Lavender

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh, I want to try sweet lavender!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Honestly, I would try either. I'm sure both would make my laundry smell good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would get Mountain Breeze because that is the scent we use for our detergent.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not a huge fan of lavender, so I'd like to try Mountain Breeze

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!