And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Friday, July 5, 2013

Teaching Little Ones Their ABCs




When my little ones were learning their ABCs we used every resource we could find. That included tons of ABC books. What a great way to teach your children while spending good quality time together as you read to your child from a book! I want to introduce you to My ABC of God Loves Me. This lovely book is perfect for girls and boys, features a carry handle, and is terrific for reading  to your child.


From A to Z each hard page features a letter with a Biblical truth about God's love. The illustrations really jump off the page and are sure to keep the attention of your baby- 5 year old. The sturdy construction ensures it will endure for many years. For a closer look check out this preview.

I believe my favorite page is "R- God is our rock, His love stands firm and true. In the biggest storms of life, He will carry us through." What a wonderful, timeless truth that is perfect for teaching your child! I cannot wait to give this beautiful treasure to our niece for her birthday next month. I know she will love it!

What is your favorite phrase or verse to convey God's love to your children? We usually remind our children with John 3:16- "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life." I feel like this verse has such power and even small children should know that God sent his own son to die for our sins.



Would you like a copy of My ABC of God Loves Me for a special little one in your life? Enter via Giveaway Tools for a chance to win!


Entry-Form

I received a free copy of this book from Tommy Nelson for the purpose of review. All opinions are my own.

6 comments:

  1. By telling them so, taking them to church and teaching them to say prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading from the bible with my little ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. By showing that I'm forgiven when I make mistakes and own up to them. I make them a lot. Thank God He gave us the Savior.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We talk about how much we love them, but how God loves us so much more than we can ever imagine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tell them that god us because he gave his only child for all our sins and that we can see his love in everyday miracle and by our prayers being answered.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!