And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

So Easy

I LOVE things that make my life easier. I can't even explain how busy we have been lately. Stretched thin doesn't even come close to describing it! I'm actually thinking the holidays will be a CALMER season for us. How crazy is that?!?!? So we are streamlining everywhere we can. Thankfully Purex brought me a new product just in time! I am reviewing this product that I received for free as a Purex Insider. All opinions are my own.


Purex Ultrapacks have been around for awhile now. Purex is upping the game by including Oxi to fight stains. These easy laundry pods shave a little time off of each load of laundry. When I use these I don't have to measure any detergent, I just throw on detergent capsule in each load and it's ready to go. I try to do about 2 loads a laundry each day so it's important to save as much time there as I can.



Not only are the Purex Ultrapacks plus Oxi pods easy but the concentrated formula and Zout stain removers ensure my laundry is fresh, clean, and stain free. It works great and leaves my laundry smelling terrific. I'd suggest these to anyone who wants a great laundry detergent at a low price. As with all detergent pods, keep these out of the reach of small children. 
 Using them is a lot easier than opening the bag!



Purex is hosting a sweepstakes to celebrate the release of Purex Ultrapacks plus Oxi. Play Find the Red Jersey and Win for your chance to be one of 10 $50 winners! Your hint is: drop it and go. 

You also have the chance to win a free pack of Ultrapacks right here! Use the simple Giveaway Tools widget for your chance to win 1 of 3 coupons for a free pack. 



Google The Purex brand provided me with a sample of this Purex Ultrapacks plus Oxi in exchange for a product review. However, all opinions expressed here are my own.

2 comments:

  1. I try to prepare and organize meals once a week...to save time during the work week to play more with the kiddo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Using these would be my way of saving time. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!