And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Happy Feet Courtesy of Dr. Scholl's Active Series



I've got happy, happy, happy feet. Wanna know why? I'll tell you! (I always love to share with y'all, my internet people.) It's because of my new Dr. Scholl Active Series insoles. They are FANTASTIC. I was so excited to get them free as part of an Influenster VoxBox. My Zumba shoes were starting to wear out and my feet hurt after every class. I've tested inserts before with some success but usually they are thick and make my shoes too tight. Not these active series ones!


As you can see they aren't much thicker than the original soles of the shoes but they are packing some super comfort in a thin strip! There is extra firm padding in all the right places like the heel and the arch. I could tell a difference as soon as I slipped my shoes on. After an hour of working out I didn't have any foot pain at all! I've worn them to class several times now and each time I am amazed by how well they work. I am recommending these Dr. Scholl Active Insoles to EVERYBODY so I wanted you to know too! 



Need to revive your favorite active shoes? Pick up Dr. Scholl's Active Insoles! Get more information including a coupon here: http://www.drscholls.com/Products/ActiveSeriesInsoles



No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!