And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Smarty Gloves

ISOTONER smarTouch gloves keep your hands warm while using your touch screen devices. Keep them bright and clean all winter long with Purex liquid detergent and WIN! One grand prize winner will receive an iPad mini + a $500 ISOTONER shopping spree. Ten (10) runners up will get $25 gift card good towards any ISOTONER product!



What an awesome giveaway! I'd be happy with some of those nice gloves but an iPad mini and a $500 shopping spree would really make my Christmas bright!

I will be entered into a drawing for a gift card for sharing this information with you. I am a Purex Insider.


Google

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!