And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Unexpected Mystery




I told you back in October how much I enjoyed A Plain Disappearance by Amanda Flower. I was excited when I saw her new book Andi Unexpected. I knew Apple would love it and she did! The writing style is similar in the adult and juvenile fictions by Flower. It's obvious she has an affinity for mysteries and the Amish.



Andi Unexpected tells the story of young Andi and her sister Bethany. They are orphans and go to live with their Aunt Amelie. Andi and her new friend Colin find out that she isn't the only Andora Boggs in her family tree. Where will this information take her? Is the small town of Killdeer a suitable home for Bethany and Andi? Will their crazy hippie aunt be a suitable guardian for them?

Apple says,"I think this is a very good book. I like mysteries and this one keeps you guessing until the end. It's very interesting because it has pets and is a happy book."

Y'all know I love anything Apple can read that isn't filled with questionable or overly mature information. This book is hardcover and 218 pages. We saw it in the local Lifeway store earlier this week and she told an employee how much she liked the story!

I received a free copy of this book from Booksneeze for the purpose of review. All opinions are my own and I was not required to write a positive review.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!