And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Monday, December 30, 2013

Quick Relief




I told you last year that my go to cold sore relief is Orajel Single Dose Cold Sore Treatment and now it comes with a moisturizer! Here's a recap of my review of this product:


Orajel Instant Pain Relief for Cold Sores is some serious stuff! I get cold sores about twice a year usually following a sickness or super stressful time. It was no surprise that after a week's worth of sickness (possibly flu) and Hubby's graduation from the police academy, I woke up last Monday with 2 small bumps on my lip. That was my first time to have 2 at once. I had this new Orajel for Cold Sores and decided to give it a try.

Hubby had already successfully used one vial a couple of months ago. I read the instructions and followed to apply to both bumps. First off, this is serious! My whole lip went numb. I mean that should have been obvious since it's coming from Orajel but honestly I didn't expect it. The taste is less than desirable which is actually good because it kept me from chewing my lip or licking it. Gross I know but truthful.

Those little bumps never got any bigger! In fact they begin to dry up that afternoon. Within a few days, those small dried bumps were completely gone! No one even noticed my cold sores. I will be keeping a pack of Orajel Instant Pain Relief for Cold Sores in my cabinet for future break outs.

I received this product as a member of Smiley360. I was not required to write a positive review and all opinions are my own.



Find more information about Orajel Instant Pain Relief and get a $1 off coupon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!