And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Monday, January 27, 2014

Come Smell the Mountain Breeze

A throw back photo from one of our many mountain vacations
We live in Tennessee and we love going to the Smokey Mountains. It's been a few years since we've taken a trip but we have a favorite cabin retreat we like to rent and just get away. There's no place quite like the mountains with the cool crisp air, plenty of bear sightings, and the wonderful hiking trails with waterfalls and God's majestic scenery.



Well now Purex is bringing the mountains to you! Introducing their newest Purex Crystals- Fresh Mountain Breeze. Like all the other Purex Crystals, it smells AMAZING!


That's my smelling face. Don't ya love it?

Purex Crystals are SO easy to use. You just put them in the washer when you add your detergent. Doesn't get much easier than that! Purex Crystals provide long-lasting freshness and help eliminate odors. This fabric softener will have your clothes smelling so fresh that you will feel like you've been transported straight to a mountain top. The best part is the crystals don't damage your clothes in any way. My favorite items to was with Purex Crystals are our bed linens. They smell so good when they come out of the dryer and for a long time after.




Still not convinced that you want to try them? Well what if I hold an awesome giveaway and provide 3 lucky winners with a coupon each for a free bottle? I thought you'd like that. Before we get to that though, Purex has a special treat for you as well. 

"To celebrate the release of New Purex Crystals Fresh Mountain Breeze, the Purex brand will be hosting a sweepstakes. One grand prize winner will receive $500 while 100 second place winners will receive a coupon for free Purex Fresh Mountain Breeze." Now you've got 2 chances to win free Purex Crystals! 



The Purex brand provided me with a sample of Purex Crystals Fresh Mountain Breeze in exchange for a product review. However, all opinions expressed here are my own.

Google



29 comments:

  1. That sounds like it smells yummy! And I love the smelling face :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love purex crystals and I love the scent mountain breeze it goes with the detergent I use

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like my laundry never manages to smell very strongly of the detergent I use, and that's a bad thing. I'd love to win this because I like my laundry to smell intense!

    ReplyDelete
  4. With 2 boys (3 really!) clothes can get stinky!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would really love to win because it sounds like it would smell wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We use Purex crystals regularly, I'd love to try the new scent!

    ReplyDelete
  7. jodi frasier/lasherJanuary 30, 2014 at 10:08 PM

    I would love to try it because i love making my clothes smell nice and clean

    ReplyDelete
  8. i would love my clothes to smell fresh!

    ReplyDelete
  9. it sounds Like it smells amazing ..so I would Love to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've tried the other fragrances and loved them - I'd love to try this one too! I love how the fragrances are long lasting.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ive tried other purex products and I think these look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Purex Crystals are my favorite laundry product & would love to try the new scent

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would love to try it to see how fresh it makes my laundry smell.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm a huge fan of Purex Crystals, I want to try all the scents!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I always buy the baby crystals but I honestly haven't ever even smelled the others! I would love to try the mountain breeze! I bet it smells so good!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I use the for baby scented Crystals all around the house. I even have them in the scentsy warmer! It smells amazing

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the fragrances and want my clean clothes to smell fresh.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love their Lavendar Crystals and they do really help with my hard water!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'd love to try this scent on my towels and sheets!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love Purex Crystals! The extra freshness they give the laundry is wonderful! P.S. Your smelling face is awesome! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  21. I like the crystals a lot, but haven't tried this scent. Would love to!

    ReplyDelete
  22. We love their crystals and use all the time. Love their lavender blossom

    ReplyDelete
  23. this you put in at the first and I'm not chasing down the rinse cycle to put my downy in

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!