And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Friday, January 24, 2014

Make-A-Wish with Purex




Last November, Batkid stole all of our hearts, didn't he? The story of Make-A-Wish turning San Francisco into Gotham City for that sweet boy was just wonderful. Did you know that Make-A-Wish averages a wish granted every 38 minutes? Just amazing. I think what I love the most is that the kids are so creative! If you spend a few minutes looking at the Make-A-Wish Facebook page you will see some amazing smiles from kids that were given a chance to be secret agents, police officers, and even take in the Grammys!



I was also pleased to find out that so many companies partner with Make-A-Wish. Places like Macys, Zaxbys, and now Purex! In the month of February (February 1-February 28, 2014), Purex will give Make-A-Wish .08 per bottle sold of Classic and Ultra Lines in Mountain Breeze and Sweet Lavendar Fabric Softener. The donation will increase to .10 per bottle above 620,000 and they have a minimum guarantee of $50,000 and a max of $100,000. They will pay .05 per bottle for the first 4 million bottles of 75oz+ liquid detergent sold during the same time period. They will increase the donation to .10 per bottle over 4 million bottles with a minimum guarantee of $200,000 and a maximum of $300,000.



Purex wants to make sure that EVERYONE knows to stock up on laundry detergent and fabric softener so they sent me 3 coupons to host a cool giveaway! If you would like to win a FREE bottle of Purex Mountain Breeze detergent (smells fabulous!) then please enter with the Giveaway Tools widget. Make sure to spread the word about the partnership between Make-A-Wish and Purex!

That's a LOT of awesome wishes right there! So please stock up on Purex during the month of February. Learn more at www.purex.com/make-a-wish.


Purex Laundry Detergent provided me with Purex coupons in exchange for sharing the Purex Make-A-Wish Campaign. However, all opinions are my own.

Google


44 comments:

  1. I really like the mountain scent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Purex is my favorite laundry detergent. I use it often.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I use Purex when it is on sale and I have a coupon

    Jeana O'donnell-Murphy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! I love Purex! Their detergent has a great smell and it's affordable!
    stamp4ever(at)rocketmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like Purex detergent and I like to use Purex Crystals!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We currently use the Purex Mountain Breeze liquid detergent.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I use Purex Free and Clear. My son has eczema and certain things irritate his skin. Purex is not one of them!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I use Purex all the time! It's a great detergent that won't break the bank!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We use Purex primarily because it is the cheapest option, but are satisfied with the performance.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I use Purex regularly, right now we the Purex with crystals.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love using Purex. It is very economical.

    ReplyDelete
  12. We have also used Purex for baby, which is wonderful for getting about baby stains and odors.

    ReplyDelete
  13. We have been using Purex for years and are very happy with it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yes that is all we use. We use Purex Natural and Purex Crystals for baby!
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  15. I use Purex frequently! It's a great inexpensive detergent. Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  16. We have used Purex exclusively for the last 5+ years.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I use Purex regularly. We like the Free & Clear version.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yes I have used Purex detergent.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I really like how effective Purex is (it does a great job) yet it is very affordable as well!

    ReplyDelete
  20. We have used Purex for years and are very happy with it.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Purex is the only detergent we have used for the last several years.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I have not used the detergent but I have used the fabric softener sheets

    ReplyDelete
  23. I just put a load of wash in with Purex! :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. We currently use the mountain breeze scented liquid detergent.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love Purex- especially when it is on sale or BOGO!

    ReplyDelete
  26. We are definitely a proud Purex family.

    ReplyDelete
  27. We have been loyal Purex users for years.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Yep. Love Purex and how affordable it is.

    ReplyDelete
  29. We currently use the mountain breeze scented liquid detergent.

    ReplyDelete
  30. We have been a dedicated Purex family for years.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Yes. I love Purex. Just bought a bottle today!

    ReplyDelete
  32. We use Purex and I do not know why anyone would pay more to use another brand.

    ReplyDelete
  33. I love Purex! The Tropical scent is AWESOME,

    ReplyDelete
  34. Yes, we currently use the purex with oxi, their crystals and their dryer sheets

    ReplyDelete
  35. In addition to their detergent, we also use their dryer sheets.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Yes. We use their dryer sheets, detergent and crystals.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Yes I have tried Purex before! I love their products! Their detergent comes in some great scents and it's affordable!
    stamp4ever(at)rocketmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!