And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Storms





I am so excited to tell you that I am a part of the launch team for the latest work from Sheila Walsh. In The Storm Inside (releasing February 11, 2014), Sheila addresses how to trade your inside chaos for the truth of who you are. Y'all are well aware I've got some chaos and I'm excited to see how this book will guide me through letting God work through it.

I've long been a fan of Walsh's from her Princess books for girls to books like Sweet Sanctuary she has a gift for writing and sharing God's truths. I've made it only through the introduction of The Storm Inside and already my breath has caught in my throat and I've decided this book is just for me.

No matter
how out of control your storms may feel right now, make no mistake
girls—God is in control! 
(The Storm Inside, Sheila Walsh, page 18)

A storm is exactly what we've been in. Our search for a house has been fruitless and in haste I started packing boxes when we began looking a year ago. The chaos around my home has been physical and emotional. I'm so excited to see what God has to say to me through this book. I feel the sweet anticipation of good things coming!

I will be sharing about The Storm Inside over the next few weeks. You can pre-order via Amazon.


I received a free advance copy of this book as a member of the launch team. All opinions are my own. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!