And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Monday, February 24, 2014

A Fresh Garden



I've found another wonder Henkel family body wash to share with you. Tone Petal Soft Body Wash with Pink Peony and Rose Oil has a lovely flower scent and it lathers up so well in the shower! If you are looking for a little spa in your morning shower look no further.

 

My skin feels soft and I really do enjoy the light petal scent. Tone is not a brand I've used before but I have been so pleased with it. When I turned the bottle over and saw that it was in the Henkel family I understood. Tone also comes in a bar for you traditionalists. I'll be honest I use bar soap and body wash. They are both useful but my kids stick with body wash.



You can find Tone on Facebook for money saving coupons and make sure to enter their latest giveaway there.

I received a free bottle of Tone from BzzAgent for the purpose of review. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!