And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Exciting and Spicy #bottledawesome #saucesquad

This was one of the best Super Bowls in a long time. I found the game to be exciting, the crowd at my house was pumped up, the halftime show and commercials were very tame (compared to previous years), and the food was awesome!



It may have been cold and nasty outside but we had a rockin' nacho bar that was heating us up.

Chili and cheese sauce...


Chips....


Black Beans and taco meat....



Olives, Green Chiles, sauteed onions, avocados, and.....Taco Bell sauces!


I must say the Taco Bell sauces really made the nachos special. Now you can get your favorite sauces in nice glass bottles to add to all your favorite foods at home. Verde Sauce has long been our family's favorite and we were so excited to have a whole bottle full! Speedy loves spicy foods and he chowed down his nachos tonight with Fire Sauce. He's braver than I am!


That was my yummy plate of nachos topped with a little bit of everything. I had the mild sauce on mine and it was really good with the chili and cheese.


As you can see Apple had no complaints about the Super Bowl food! 

Everyone was full and happy as we enjoyed the game and some cookies.



Look for these Taco Bell sauces in your local store and savor the flavor without opening a million little packets!

I received a free sample of the Taco Bell sauces from Crowdtap in exchange for my honest review. All opinions are my own. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!