And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Get Your Vitamins in the Shower

For your skin that is!


I am so excited when a box like this arrives because it means goodies for me and goodies for you!


I've told you before about some of Dial's amazing body washes like Dial Kids Body Wash and Dial Coconut Water Body Wash. Now Dial has Vitamin Boost body wash. They come in Amazing B lotion infused and Super C oil infused. I tried the Amazing B lotion infused with the cute kiwi on the front. I'm completely impressed with how creamy this body wash is!




This body wash is thick and it smells great. It's a very fruity scent but not overpowering at all. The difference in this new Vitamin Boost body wash is that the lotion infused formula leaves your skin feeling soft right out of the shower. In the winter time I usually step out of the shower feeling like a dried up sponge but not after using this Dial! My skin felt like I had already put on my lotion.



You can see the full line of Dial soaps and body washes on their website. Now if you are interested in trying this new Dial Vitamin Boost Body Wash you are in luck. I have a 2 coupons to giveaway! Each coupon is good for one free bottle of Dial Vitamin Boost Body Wash. To enter use the easy Giveaway Tools widget below.




I received a free bottle of body wash from Purex Insiders for the purpose of review. All opinions are my own.
Google

14 comments:

  1. I like Dial with Yogurt, Vanilla, and Honey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the coconut water wash

    freebiel0ve@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the coconut water body wash

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never tried it before but would love to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Dial Coconut Water Body Wash. It smells amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favorite is Triple Moisture Shea, Jojoba & Mango Butter Ultra Moisturizing Body Wash.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have never tried Dial body wash before, but look forward to trying it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the Lavender and Jasmine body wash. It's my daughters' favorite, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the coconut water body wash

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the coconut water body wash, would love to try this one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't tried their body wash... but we love dial soap.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!