And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Moving Mayhem

You might be a homeschool mom if you move and the only room set up properly in the house is the homeschool room! And actually it was but it really isn't now because it became the room to put all the boxes if you weren't sure where to put them.

Sorry it has been a little silent around here. We finally moved and it has been super chaotic. For almost 2 weeks now I have hopped out of bed bright and early (seriously y'all 6:30 is like torture for me) and either packed, loaded, or now unpacked, sorted, and organized (oh and the cleaning). It doesn't end until bedtime (which has been 10 or early for me the last couple of nights, seriously NEED my sleep).

However I'm finally starting to see the light at the end of that tunnel. The number of boxes has slowly dwindled and if I never see another cardboard box in my life that will be just fine. Okay maybe not because all my blogging goodies come via mail in cardboard boxes.....

I'll just say the kids have transitioned very well. There were a few tears and bad moods but all in all they've adjusted. The dog took longer to adjust. Crazy dog. I love her. I think she's finally stopped having panic attacks.

6 year old boys can move boxes like a boss. Just saying....child labor and all. 8 year old girls make great managers. Sit in a chair and direct everyone else. Just saying....diva and all.

Now we are back to a new sort of reality and I will be back on here giving you all my wisdom over life, homeschool, books, and new products. I know you are super excited and so am I!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!