And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

The Storm Is Coming #storminside



Did you get a chance to watch the webcast last night with Sheila Walsh and Lysa TerKeurst on shame? Ladies....oh it is powerful. Even if you don't struggle with shame (or don't think you do) it is completely worth your 30 minutes to listen to these two ladies. There will be a new webcast available next Tuesday!

I have finished reading The Storm Inside. I have been struggling with storms inside and outside. Just this week God is working out a struggle that has been over a year coming. God blesses us so much even when it isn't in our time. Boy do I have to learn that lesson over and over. The Storm Inside releases on February 11. Next week! I want you all to read. I cannot recommend it to you enough. Just as a reminder the chapters cover:

*Heartache
*Disappointment
*Fear
*Bitterness
*Unforgiveness
*Anger
*Regret
*Abandonment
*Shame
*Insecurity

I will say as I came to the conclusion of the book I was surprised. When I first looked at the table of contents a few of those jumped out at me and I thought,"Oh Lord I need to go to those chapters first. I need so much help in those areas." However (to my surprise) the chapters that went straight to my heart were a few of them that I didn't even realize I was struggling with. I really think you would each have the same experience.

Now here's the REALLY exciting news. You have a chance to win a signed copy of The Storm Inside! Amazing right? This giveaway will end on Valentine's Day (just because I think that is cool) so get your entries in before then on the easy Giveaway Tools widget. You can also pre-order this book on Amazon and CBD.com. Don't forget the release date is Tuesday February 11. 

I received a free e-copy of this book as a member of the launch team. All opinions are my own.

10 comments:

  1. Would love to read this! Vickie H

    ReplyDelete
  2. for me, anger disappointment bitterness pretty much describes me - regnod(at)yahoo(d0t)com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really would love to read this myself. The chapter on insecurity sounds like a must read for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to win this book for a friend. I loved reading this book so amazing the impact that Sheila's book can have on people

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to bless a friend with this book
    marypopmom (at) yahoo (dot) com
    Merry

    ReplyDelete
  6. i would love this book for myself because i need some guidance at this time

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to win this for myself. We all have our own storms and I've had my fair share; it's always comforting knowing that everyone feels that way and that we can all get through them. I always try to remember that God gives his toughest battles to his strongest soldiers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love reading books! eclairre at ymail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd love to win it for myself, it seems like such an empowering book that I could learn so much from!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!