And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Deep Cleansing with Style

So I told y'all we moved and now that the boxes are unpacked and things are starting to fall into place, I'm ready to start doing little things to make this place feel like home. I've purchased a few more organizing whatchits and I need to get a few more (this house is smaller and we're feeling the pinch). Little things can make a big difference. One little thing I'm so excited to share with you is some new hand soap that I got! I received this Dial Deep Cleansing Hand Soap free from Purex Insiders in exchange for a review. I placed one in "our" bathroom and one in the kitchen.



This new Dial Deep Cleansing Hand Soap comes in 3 lovely scents: Water Blossoms, Coconut Lime Verbena, and Yellow Raspberry & Black Sugar. I can tell you that the first and last smell amazing! I was sad that I didn't receive the Coconut Lime Verbena but I will be picking one up ASAP!




This is a premium hand soap that contains little micro beads for deep cleansing. Not only is it a micro-scrubber but they smell so good. These Dial soaps also leave your hands feeling refreshed and moisturized. Although they are deep cleansing they are gentle enough for your whole family to use.


These soaps really give my counters a bright, fresh look and I know they will be a big hit when we have a birthday party here later this month!


Now I have some good news for you but there is a bit of a catch. I have some coupons to giveaway but they expire really soon- 3.31.14. So what I am going to do is give 3 coupons to one lucky winner so they can try all 3 scents. I am making this a super short giveaway and the winner will only have 24 hours to respond to the winning email. I want to make sure the winner has time to receive their coupons and use them before they expire! So enter via the easy Giveaway Tools widget and then watch your email! Winning emails come from carterchaosblog@gmail.com if you want to add that to your safe list in case it is you!



Entry-Form

I received these products free from Purex Insiders in exchange for my honest review.

Google

4 comments:

  1. I don't know about you but I have a million different plastic containers. I got tired of the lids being all over the place so I used one of the plastic containers to put all the lids in. So now they are not all over the place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To organize in my son's room I bought him a clear plastic tote on wheels that has three drawers. He has a drawer for army men, cars, and coloring books and crayons. It makes cleaning his room a lot easier and cleaner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For me, one of the best ways to make my house feel like mine is to have my favorite scents (candles, soaps, etc) all around the house.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The only way my house feels like my house isn't with doing any one things for me. Really the only way it can feel like mine with time. Time spent here, time spent cleaning, time putting things in their places, time with my family here, time cooking, time having people over to visit, time hanging pictures, time spent fixing the little things that come with living anywhere. That's how a place feels like it's mine.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!