And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Flush to Paradise

Soft Scrub 4 in 1 toilet care has a new promo happening now! I was sent some promotional information but no free products from Purex Insiders. I wish I had some awesome coupons to share with you but alas I do not.

Let me tell you a little more about this promotion because it's not one I would normally participate in. Soft Scrub has made a video and some ad material featuring a 4 member male band. Each man is suppose to represent one of the cleaning qualities of the product. I've gotta to tell you that I didn't realize the men would be topless in all the ad material and I wasn't aware that this was a promotion targeted to help women find "paradise" while cleaning the bathroom. Ahem. So I will give you links to fulfill my obligations to this promotion but I won't be posting any of the actual videos or ads here (unless I can find some where the men aren't topless).

Now the good news is there is some good to this promotion! Right now on Facebook Soft Scrub is hosting a giveaway.

"For #FlushToParadise - we're giving away MORE new Soft Scrub 4-in-1 Toilet Care to 10 lucky winners this week! Like, Comment or Share this post and sign-up for our email family to be eligible to win. 

The 10 winners will be contacted on March 21, 2014 via email. Good luck!" 

Here is my unique link to that page and promotion: http://insiders.purex.com/BallsDreamBand?id=64.

If you'd like to know how well the Soft Scrub 4-in-1 works you can see my review from last year. 



If you are interested in watching the Soft Scrub Flush to Paradise video you can view it here: http://insiders.purex.com/BrefBallsDreamBand?id=64.

I did not receive a free product for this post, I did receive promotional materials and will be entered in
 a drawing for a $50 gift card from Purex Insiders in exchange for my post on this promotion.



Google

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!