And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

My New White Smile #BrushWhitenGo




I shared with you recently that I had received a free box from Influenster containing some new Colgate Optic White goodies.

I have been diligently using my new Colgate Optic White toothbrush with Built in Whitening Pen for a few weeks now I wanted to share my results with you.


My teeth started showing signs of improvement right away but now my smile is nice, white, and bright! I am so pleased! Colgate Optic White has a whole line of mouthwash, toothbrushes, and toothpastes along with this awesome toothbrush + whitening pen. If your teeth show the signs of coffee and soda like mine did then I totally recommend you get your hands on one of these toothbrush combos ASAP!


I received this Voxbox of products free from Influenster in exchange for review. All opinions and results are my own. Your results from this product my vary from mine.

2 comments:

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!