And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Monday, March 17, 2014

Super White




I told you way back last spring how much I was digging the Colgate Optic White mouth care line. Well I'm still digging it and now they've added a neat new product to the line! Influenster sent me a FREE Colgate Optic White VoxBox so I could try the new Optic White toothbrush + buil in whitening pen.


I am so excited about this product. I love things that are neat, clean, and organized and a whitening pen IN my toothbrush certainly qualifies for that! I am also a heavy coffee, tea, soda drinker so not white teeth have been a concern of mine for quite awhile.

I've been using this product about 2 weeks and I'm so excited about my results. I'm going to share more with you in the next day or two. Also know that I've already seen these on an end cap at my local Wal-Mart so you can start looking for them now!

I received a free sample of these Optic White products from Influenster for the purpose of review. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!