And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Throat Soothing Honey Drops

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial. Pine Brothers have been making throat drops since 1870. Their Softish Throat Drops are made in America (with ingredients from the US and imported ingredients). The design of their "delicious soothing relief" drops are reminiscent of a time long ago. The redesigned classic packaging comes via the newest owner Victoria Knight-McDowell (creator of Airborne).

The Pine Brothers Softish Throat Drops provide relief for sore mouths and sore throats. I couldn't have received these throat drops (free to review) at a better time. Our weather (like most of the US) has been insane. We had 60+ degrees, rain, thunder, sleet, snow, and freezing rain all in less than 48 hours. To say we've all been suffering from sinus issues and sore throats would be an understatement.



Pine Bros comes in 3 flavors- natural honey, wild cherry, and black licorice. I chose the natural honey. I wish I would've opted for the mixture of flavors because now I am really curious as to what the other 2 taste like. The drops come in bags of 32 drops or a tin of 26 drops. Now these both hold the same product but I will say I like them from the bag better. The little tin of drops has a extremely strong smell when you open it and the drops seem to have a stronger flavor. Speedy was not a fan of the taste at all. It isn't a bad flavor but it is very strong. The bag had a lighter smell and in my opinion a lighter flavor. I love the consistency of these. They feel hard like a cough drop but the minute you pop them into your mouth they become soft and then almost gummy like a candy. The natural honey drops are very soothing. These are perfect to keep in your purse for church or running errands to help relieve that tickle we all get in the back of our throats sometimes.










Find locations that carry Pine Brothers here: http://www.pinebrothers.com/where_to_buy.html.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!