And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Break Up With Your Paper Towel #TeamVivaVantage

The kids had a sleepover. I spilled the grape juice I was pouring everyone for dinner. Good thing I had a free sample of new Viva Vantage! 
Could one paper towel fight this purple mess? Notice there's some tea on the counter too! 
I was willing to try it. I must admit the thick, stretchy texture of this paper towel is a big improvement over my regular brand.

Wow look at that Viva Vantage clean! It wasn't even sticky afterwards because the paper towel really picked up all the liquid. I'm convinced this is the better paper towel. It's almost a paper cloth!


Luckily Crowdtap sent me 3 extra rolls to share with my friends (and my mama!)






So are you ready to break up with your old paper towel for a better one? Print a coupon for a discount here: http://www.vivatowels.com/.

I received a free roll of Viva Vantage from Crowdtap along with 3 rolls to share. All opinions are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!