And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Fake Spring Cleaning

I received a free product from Purex Insiders for the purpose of review. All opinions are my own.


Do you need a quick easy way to fake that Spring cleaning vibe in your house? Maybe it is still cold where you live and you just need to bring in some Spring scent and freshness but you can't open your windows yet. Or perhaps you are away from home all the time but you have company coming this weekend and no time to spruce up your place. Let me give you a new little secret I have found.

Purex Crystals are now available in a dryer sheet. Maybe you are asking how a dryer sheet relates to Spring cleaning. Let me tell you these dryer sheets have some STRONG SCENT. Like stronger than air freshener, stronger than cleaning spray STRONG. They came in the mail yesterday and my box was slightly damaged from shipping. No joke y'all within an hour my whole house smelled like Lavender Blossom! It still smells that way this morning!


I guarantee that if you hid one sheet in every room of your house, people would think you cleaned for hours or that you were using some sort of expensive oil or fragrance to freshen your house. AND these are made to keep your laundry smelling fresh for 30 days! Long lasting freshness for sure! Not only do they smell great, these Purex fabric softener dryer sheets reduce static cling and repel lint and dog hair! That is a must because our sweet Faith sheds like a Wookie! These Purex Crystals fabric softener sheets also come in Fresh Spring Waters scent. 


Now y'all know that Purex LOVES to give stuff away so I have 3 coupons to giveaway to 3 lucky readers. Enter on the easy Giveaway Tools widget below for your chance to win one. AND Purex has a special giveaway going on right now called Try Your Luck & Win $500 (or some of these awesome Spring cleaning enhancers). Please use my link to enter before May 9, 2014 (when the promo ends). You could win the grand prize of $500 or one of 50 free boxes of Purex Crystals dryer sheets.

I received a free product from Purex for the purpose of review. All opinions are my own. 

Google

13 comments:

  1. I could DEFINITELY use some fresh smells in this house!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Use a dry dryer sheet to do your windows or mirrors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that Spring has finally sprung and the weather is getting nicer, I'll be using these dryer sheets to put behind the shutters all around the house. It keeps the bees from nesting near the house!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i would stick in the dryer with the just washed clothes

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would use them in the dryer, I recently got to try the crystals themselves and they are amazing, never heard of these!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. in the dryer for my wet clothing

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would use them in the dryer with my wet clothes!

    andysavi.mom@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't tried the Purex Crystals Dryer Sheets yet, but definitely want to try them out.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would use them with every load of laundry.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would love to use them on my towels
    hrddiana556@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!