And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Moms' Night Out

There is nothing quite like a good GNO- girls' night out. Sometimes us moms just need to break away from the routine and get out and laugh with our friends. At our previous church, I was so blessed with a large group of amazing ladies to cherish as friends. We went out fairly regularly for GNO. Of course I still share friendships with those fantastic women but as often happens several have moved and our time together is more limited now.



When I was a partier, I never could have imagined what "church ladies" did on a night out. Bingo anyone? I was so pleasantly surprised to find out it can be fun doing anything as long as you are with friends. Our standard GNO involved hitting up a local 24 hour restaurant and staying for HOURS. Seriously. We usually started around 7:30 or 8 and I think the latest I ever got home was 4 am. We would eat and have dessert and talk and laugh and talk and laugh. It was always a great time.

I also enjoy getting together with my besties but we usually do a lunch or day date. We go eat, go shopping, or whatever we can think to do. I heard as a young mother that breaks and relaxing time would make me a better mom. I wholly believe that is the truth! Sometimes we just need a little time away to recenter and refocus and that's exactly what happens on a wholesome moms' night out with good, Christian friends.

I've heard so many wonderful things about the new movie Moms' Night Out. I have a special preview to share with you!




Now the reason I'm able to offer you this exclusive clip is because Purex has a sweepstakes happening RIGHT NOW to celebrate Mother's Day and the release of Moms' Night Out! Exciting right? You can enter to win a night out for you and five friends! I think the hardest thing would be picking the five friends! All of your girls are going to want to go with you if you are the:

Grand Prize Winner
  • Limo service for the evening
  • Dinner at a nice restaurant
  • 6 free movie tickets/passes
  • $100 bucks for movie snacks

or one of the 10 runners up

  • 4 free movie tickets/passes

Please enter here using my special link: http://insiders.purex.com/MomsNightOutGiveaway?id=46.

I will be eligible to win movie passes and a gift card for my post on behalf of Purex Insiders.


Google

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!