And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Help Your Child Grow With Jesus

I received a free copy of this book from Tommy Nelson for the purpose of review. All opinions are my own.

I love providing my children with devotionals to read. Even more so now that they are both reading well. Devotionals are such a wonderful way to incorporate Bible verses and messages into every day life. Both of my children read devos independently and then I also have them each go through a devotional as a part of our homeschool time. 

The latest devotional Speedy has been reading is 100 Devotions: Growing with Jesus by Andy Holmes. Each day includes a Bible verse, Thoughts to Grow On, a challenge for the day, and a fun fact. One of my favorite entries is "Don't Argue." It includes 2 Timothy 2:23, thoughts on why arguing isn't worth it, the challenge not to argue for the day, and a fun fact about ant colonies. These fun entries along with the bright illustrations are sure to entice your growing child. These are perfect for early readers or read alouds. 





If you are looking for a way to help your child's relationship with Jesus grow as they grow then take a look at Growing with Jesus. You can take a special sneak peek here. I have 1 copy to giveaway to one of you! Enter via the Giveaway Widget!




Entry-Form

I received a free copy of this book from Tommy Nelson for the purpose of review. All opinions are my own.

10 comments:

  1. My son would probably say elephants or giraffes. They are his current obsessions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure my daughter would say dogs and cats. That's all she thinks about right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My boys would say whales and dolphins are the most amazing things that God created
    marypopmom (at) yahoo (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The kids here would say all the animals

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did all of the entries, but the widget is not working right, so I wanted to let you know :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Jennifer. It registered 2 of your entries- 1 for commenting and 1 for following on Pinterest. The widget looks like it is working fine on Chrome now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. He would say dinosaurs, his current interest.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My boys say elephants and their new baby brother

    ReplyDelete
  9. We like giraffes.

    Nancy
    allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!