And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Organizing the Rainbow


Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


So I told you yesterday all about the awesome Rainbow Bandz, today I want to tell you how we are keeping them organized. From the maker of Rainbow Bandz is the Rainbow Bandz Organization Box. This box is 14" X 8.5" X 1.875 ".



The box is similar to some fishing tackle boxes with its plastic dividers that can be moved and arranged to fit your needs. As you can see the box has lots of little compartments to keep all of your bracelet bands separated. We were able to put in some of all of the 9 colors that came with our Rainbow Bandz package along with all of the other bands Apple had left from other sets. 


There is one larger compartment to hold a bracelet loom but I am sad to report that ours did not fit. We tried rearranging the box several ways to no avail. However this Rainbow Bandz Organization box holds all the clips, hooks, and everything else Apple needs to craft bracelets, rings, and necklaces. The loom can easily be set on top of the box for storage. 

It is more than worth $9.99 for this box to keep those little rubber bands from exploding all over the house. This product is also eligible for free shipping if you are an Amazon Prime member. The box does not include any bandz or accessories.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!