And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Monday, May 19, 2014

Personalized Items at a Reasonable Price


Disclosure: I received Tolalu products in exchange for a post about the personalized gifts for kids. All thoughts and opinions are my own.


Do your kids like personalized items? Something about seeing their own name on a product just really excited my kids. I have covered up their names since I only use their nicknames here on the blog but trust me that all 3 of these products have names under the orange cards.


I had told my kids that during our summer break we were going to get back on track with our chores. What a better way to get started then with a cute, reusable personalized chore chart. I picked a musical theme for Apple and a robot theme for Speedy.


These colorful charts are big and bright and easy to use with just a dry erase marker. Tolalu offers more than 30 choices you can personalize these chore charts with names and with some designs you can even add personal pictures. Speaking of items with pictures.....


The notebook I selected for Speedy includes the robot design with a sweet picture of him with a couple of buddies. It also has his name. He hasn't seen it yet because I'm saving it for his birthday but I know he is going to be thrilled with it. He is really getting into writing lately and this is a great incentive to keep him writing over the summer. Y'all he needs all the handwriting practice he can get! 

If you aren't in the market for chore charts or notebooks, Tolalu also offers personalized place mats, stickers, calendars, and much more! Most of their items fall in the under $10 category. Almost unheard of these days for a personalized item. The shipping time I experienced was a bit slow but the customer service was great. I had to contact them a couple of times and their response was very timely.

You can also connect with Tolalu on social media:


Disclosure: I received Tolalu products in exchange for a post about the personalized gifts for kids. All thoughts and opinions are my own.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!