And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Get Ready to Go #GoVoxBox

I received these products free for review.



Are you ready to hear about my latest Vox Box from Influenster? This time I received the Go Vox Box and it was packed full of goodies! This is a timely box for me too as I have signed up for a crazy challenge with my crazy friends in the fall and I really need to get to training! Now I have to disclose that I had a mommy moment. When I got this box I lined all the products up so cute and really thought I had taken a picture. Then after I started using all of them I realized I never took the picture! Kids= loss of memory. So here are most of the products I received. I'll tell you throughout about those that I didn't get a picture of.



From The Vitamin Shoppe- I've been able to try a terrific Next Step shaker cup. I've actually been pricing these for awhile so I was so excited to try one! I also got 3 Fit N' Full Shakes to try.


I tried the Swiss Chocolate first and was really impressed. Protein shakes have never really been a thing for me but this one mixed well and tasted great even mixed only with water! It made for a tasty breakfast. On another day I tried the French Vanilla Fit N Full shake. Unfortunately it wasn't as good. I never could get it to completely mix so there were powdered clumps throughout and the flavor was not appealing to me at all. I still have the Fresh Berries flavor to try!


I wasn't too sure how I would like the Blueberry Blue Diamond Almonds. To be honest I wasn't thrilled with the powdery texture but these almonds were so flavorful! They really did taste good and I couldn't finish the whole bag by myself. Speedy loved them even more than I did! He was more than happy to polish off the bag.


Next came the ProFoot Triad Orthotic. I have not gotten to try this yet but I'm excited to see it helps with knee, leg, and back pain. I get issues with my knees frequently so I'm sure these will come in handy.


Playtex has been my go-to tampon brand for forever. They work great and aren't uncomfortable. I don't typically buy scented but these Sport Fresh Balance worked great. 

This Aqua Spa Relax Body Creme is ah-mazing. It smells SO AWESOME! I love it. The blend of Lavender and Chamomile is so relaxing and I use it often. The lotion is thick too so it doesn't take a lot to moisturize.

Okay so for my very favorite product in this box- the ProFoot Pedi-Rock. Y'all for real. This is such a terrific product. For the last few years I've used that popular oval grater on my feet. I've still had "mama feet." No matter how much grating I've done my heels have remained dry and cracked. Enter this Pedi- Rock. It has a rough texture for exfoliating but is soft so it conforms to your foot. Are you hearing me? It glides over all your foots curves and bumps. It can be used on wet or dry skin. I used it straight after a shower and I could not believe the results. Now with one use it didn't totally cure my mama feet but they are SO MUCH BETTER and the results have lasted. I truly can't believe how well this works. I will say the only drawback is you need to do it in a place where it will be easy to clean up all that sloughed off skin. It's worth it though. So worth it.

The last product in the box was a coupon for Muller yogurt that I have not had the chance to redeem yet. I've had Muller yogurt in the past and I have to say I get more than a little grossed out that it contains tilapia. Eww. My mom loves Muller yogurt though. It is the only yogurt she eats. Maybe I will pass it on to her.....

I received these products free from Influenster for the purpose of review. All opinions are my own. If you are interested in joining Influenster, send an email to carterchaosblog AT gmail DOT com and I will be happy to forward you an invitation.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!