And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Monday, June 30, 2014

Versatile Sunscreen for Your Fourth

The Fourth of July is upon us (anyone else feel like summer is just flying by?!?!) and so you and your family need a sunscreen to protect you while you are at the pool and cookout. I was recently given the opportunity to try Coppertone ClearlySheer free from BzzAgent for review. I was sent samples of the spray on and the lotion and I have to tell you that we really love both. As a family we've been using ClearlySheer since Memorial Day and we haven't had a burn yet.



Both versions of the sunscreen go on light without a heavy, oily feel or fragrance. I usually spray on their bodies- arms, legs, etc- and use the lotion on faces and shoulders. It's easy to reapply and for the first time my kids aren't complaining about the sunscreen. I also passed out some samples to family and friends and they've all been so impressed with Coppertone ClearlySheer. It isn't harsh on skin even baby soft skin!



Grab a bottle for your beach bag and put one in the ball bag too! As with all sunscreens make sure to reapply after prolonged swimming or sweating. You know how sometimes reapplying sunscreen to your face can burn? Doesn't happen with this product which made my Apple super happy! Just another plus for Coppertone ClearlySheer. Find it in local stores where sun care products are sold.

I received free samples and coupons for Coppertone ClearlySheer from BzzAgent for the purpose of review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!