And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

A Worthwhile Craze #teatreeoil

I received a free product for the purpose of review. All opinions are my own.



Are oils a big hit in your area right now? With larger distribution companies popping up it seems like essential oil distributors are all over the place right now. I got interested in using essential oils a while ago and a faithful, frugal friend introduced me to some of the most useful oils and also the world of buying oils online. This method can save big bucks because the distributor commission is cut out. We've purchased several bottles of oil online now and are so pleased with the results.


Most uses only require a few drops so this big bottle will last a long time!


Now I totally consider myself a novice and most of our oil purchases have been pre-made blends but I have started to branch into essential oils like peppermint and tea tree oil because they have so many uses! When I was given the opportunity to try a HUGE bottle of Australian Tea Tree Oil, I jumped at the chance. Tea Tree Oil (Melaleuca) is so versatile and can be used for a variety of things like hair care, first aid, and sore muscles. Now don't get overwhelmed if you've never used oils!

Convenient dropper lid.


Apothecary Extracts Australian Tea Tree Oil comes with an e-book with detailed instructions for using it in a variety of treatments. Lip scrub, cradle cap, and even air freshener recipes are included. Keep in mind essential oils should always be diluted before applying to skin and thorough testing has not been done on ingesting oils. The e-book includes information on various testing that has been done with tea tree oil.

The label contains lots of useful information about the product including a company email address for questions.


I feel certain that you will find one of the 53 uses mentioned in the book will be useful for your family. We often use a water diffuser for our oils. Tea Tree Oil is anti-fungal, anit-viral, and anit-bacterial so perfect for diffusing when there are illnesses in your home.






I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

3 comments:

  1. Cradle cap! I hadn't heard that before. I'll look into that. Thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I just found your blog, through a search about Life of Fred, actually. You have some great content here! We have had oils in our house for years and years, but I'm just now learning how beneficial they are for far more things than I ever knew. Keep up the amazing work here, I look forward to checking back in often! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love my oils! Very curious to how potent the ones you are finding are. The "generic" oils I have used were really weak :(

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!