And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Thursday, July 10, 2014

All About Paul

I received a free copy of this book from BookLook for the purpose of review.

Yesterday I told you all about Get to Know Jesus- a little book packed with big information. Now I want to tell you about a second book from Nancy I. Sanders called Get to Know Apostle Paul



I still can't get over all the information she has in these books- vocabulary, maps, illustrations, photos of real art and archaeological evidence, and so much more. Let me give you a short synopsis of the first few chapters.

Chapter 1- introduction to Paul (well actually Saul)
Chapter 2- His Jewish education
Chapter 3- Saul during the time Jesus
Chapter 4- Saul's conversion

There are 12 chapters in all and a full resource section at the back with a timeline of Paul's life and a glossary. There are lots of facts, eyewitness accounts, and information on Bible Heroes. This is a great little resource for homeschool or family study time. These full color biographies of people of the Bible are so useful for Christian families. What a great way to dig deeper into the Word and find a better understanding of early Christianity.

This series is much bigger than these 2 books. I will be reviewing Get to Know King David soon!

I received a free copy of this book from BookLook bloggers for the purpose of review. All opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!