And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Baker's Measuring Cups #measuringcups


I received free products for the purpose of review. All opinions are my own. 


I have never seen measuring cups like these but I am so glad I found them. If you bake very often you know how difficult it can be to use the same cups over and over for different ingredients and also the frustration of dipping out 3 1/4 cups of sugar or flour. KitchenMade is solving those problems for you with this stainless steel set of 6 measuring cups.


Notice the convenient pouring lip on each cup.


These cups are solid and the set of 6 includes 1/3, 1/4, 1/2, 2/3, 3/4, and 1 cup. The cups nest for easy storage but also have a flat bottom for sitting on the counter. They are clearly marked on the handle and the cup so you aren't guessing or fumbling for the correct size. They are heavy but easy to use and for precise baking they are perfect for leveling at the top. I've tried them straight from a bag of flour, down in my canister, and from a narrow bag. The cups easily fit into each one with no trouble. I have other metal cups that are frustrating because the handles easily bend. That won't happen with this set.

As if all of that isn't enough the KitchenMade 6 Measuring Cup set also comes with a Lifetime Guarantee and a free e-book. The 36 page e-book has many baking recipes although some of them are more semi-homemade. The set is manufactured in China. I do wish it was a 100% USA product. However I don't think I will need to replace these measuring cups anytime soon. I love items in my kitchen that are built to last! This set is currently available for free shipping for Amazon Prime members.


Each cup also shows lower measurements as well.



They are marked on the inside too for easy measuring.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!