And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Saturday, July 26, 2014

Capture Summer in a New Refreshing Way

Sadly y'all summer is fleeting. We start school on Monday. While I know the kids are ready and it's time I still just want to grab summer and hold on for dear life. It suddenly feels like I didn't have nearly enough time at the pool. I didn't get in all the activities I wanted to do. I didn't even eat enough fresh tomatoes yet! Sniff Sniff.

I received a free product for review from Dial.

At least Dial has brought me a new way to hold on to a little bit of summer. To embrace the smells of the season. To enjoy healthy, hydrated skin even if it's lacking in the area of chlorine saturation. This month Dial introduced a new Coconut Water body wash. Now I know from reviewing the Dial Coconut Water body wash last year, y'all love it! Don't worry, that one is still around! However now you can get the new amped up version- Dial Coconut Water Refreshing Mango hydrating body wash! Woop woop!


I wanted you to see how much it lathers up! I love a fresh body wash with a wonderful scent and a great lather. When I am finished washing with this moisturizing body wash I feel invigorated by the coconut and mango scent and I feel like I'm carrying a little piece of summer with me. What mama doesn't want to escape to the shower and have a peaceful moment? Now you can do that and enjoy healthy skin afterwards. 

This clear body wash is safe for the whole family to use. My 7 and 9 year olds love body wash. It's so much easier for them to handle than a bar of soap. They keep some in their shower at all times but I must admit I haven't shared this bottle! 



So even though summer is coming to a close, you can hold on to it all through the summer months with Dial Coconut Water Refreshing Mango body wash. Want to try it yourself? Enter via the easy Giveaway Tools Widget for your chance to be one of 3 winners of a coupon for a bottle of Dial Coconut Water Refreshing Mango body wash!



The Dial brand provided me with a free sample of Dial Coconut Water Refreshing Mango body wash in exchange for an honest product review. All opinions are my own.



4 comments:

  1. Lavender. It's always lavender. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite summer scent is strawberry. Follow you bloglovin: bloglovin.com/elena1509

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!