And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Crafty Crafts #Spellbinders

I received free samples from Spellbinders and Purex Insiders for the purpose of review.


I am not a really crafty person. I have done a few scrapbooks over the years and I can do a project with careful instruction but to be honest I don't have much patience with crafts. Or mess. Really no patience at all with mess. So of course God blessed me with a daughter who LOVES CRAFTS. Like really, really loves them. She's older now and can paint and draw and do many papercrafts on her own but sometimes she wants me to get involved. Usually it has to be a make and take kit or something very simple that I can easily put together with her so my frustration level doesn't go through the roof.



I recently received these 2 very fun craft projects and some embossed stickers (UPDATE: I am banned from ever crafting again because these were stamps, not stickers. Apparently you apply them to your own wooden blocks and make stamps. Who knew they came in that format?!?!)  from Spellbinders Celebra'tions. I was able to try an easy card making kit and a quick gift bag with diecuts. Everything I needed came in these paperart kits and it was all so cute! Now I should disclose that these were special kits for bloggers but all the pieces can be individually ordered from Spellbinders. I really think you will be impressed with their diecut pieces and great textured papers.




These were so easy and took minimal cutting and a little pasting. There was almost no mess at the end which made me so happy! Each kit had specific instructions and included everything I needed except glue and scissors. I was even able to move things around between the kits and customize them to my own liking. As I told you yesterday, we are quite stocked up on crafty supplies for now but I would love to add some of the Spellbinder Celebra'tion papers and stamps to our closet. The prices are a bit steep for our budget but I think the serious crafter/ scrapbooker would find them reasonable for quality items.




Let me share a little more about Spellbinders Celebra'tions:

Spellbinders® Celebra’tions™ Line by Richard Garay creates a heartfelt greeting or event that has never been easier until now. Inspired by Richard’s passion for paper crafts, event hosting and handmade greetings, he designed this line to help others achieve those beautiful results every time. Every element is coordinated so this cheerful, bright and yummy collection makes creating a Celebration not only easy, but also inspiring!





Be sure to check out the Spellbinders website and find them on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest

The Spellbinders brand provied me with a sample of Spellbinders Celebra'tions Collection in exchange for a product review. However all the opinions expressed here are my own.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you enjoyed some not-so-messy crafty fun :) (Those clear sentiments are actually stamps, not stickers! Stick them on a clear block and you or your daughter might have fun with them!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well that makes much more sense! I've never seen stamps come in that format. Is there a place to purchase the correct size wooden blocks?

      Delete

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!