And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Curriculum For Sale

I don't generally post items for sale on here but I have a couple of really nice homeschool items that I've been unable to sale locally. If anyone is interested in either of these items send an email to carterchaosblog AT gmail DOT com. First come, first served.



UPDATE: SOLD HOP GRADE 2
First is a box set of both levels 1 and 2 of Hooked on Phonics Learn to Read 2nd grade. Each level includes a DVD, workbooks, and readers. I will sell it for $40 and that will include shipping charges.



Next is Shurley English Homeschooling Grammer Level 1 teacher's manual and CD. I will sell this one for $20 and include shipping. 

I will accept Paypal as payment for these items but please email me first to ensure it is still available. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!