And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Saturday, August 9, 2014

Let Your Tween Girl Share a Blessing

I received a free copy of this book from Tommy Nelson in exchange for my honest review. 



Apple's handwriting....could use some refinement. I've tried several methods to get her interested in writing and sometimes she's into it but usually she isn't. I actually think that may be a drawback to homeschool....no one to pass notes to during class! Well except her brother...but she isn't passing him any notes.


This picture doesn't show it but there's also a cute little band and brad that keeps it closed when not in use.

So when I saw this adorable book from Tommy Nelson I got so excited! Share a Blessing is a softcover bound book of 24 cute cards and several pages of several stickers. Some of the cards are postcards and some are one fold cards. They are all precious. Seriously. Apple has had more trouble choosing cards for people because she thinks they are all perfect!

Here are just a few of the 1,000 stickers.

She's sent one as a get well card to our Pastor and she's used one as birthday card. She also is sending one in a baby shower gift today. I hope to have her send some of them to cousins and friends in other places as well. I love a handwritten note or card by mail and I want to teach her the art of sending them out. The cute designs make it easy to entice her to do so.


You can see a couple of the cute designs above. To see even more check out the flip book preview. For only $9.99 you just really can't go wrong with this for any tween girl. The stickers and cards and worth well more than that. 

I have one copy to giveaway also! Woohoo! Follow the easy Giveaway Tools widget to enter.






Entry-Form


I received a free copy of this book as a Tommy Mommy in exchange for my review. All opinions are my own.

1 comment:

  1. This is a great idea! I have a reluctant writer, but she loves sending cards! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!