And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Brownie Bites #muffinpans

I received this product free from Tomoson.com in exchange for a review.


Tonight I decided to try my new Grazia Silicone 24 Cup Mini Muffin Pan. It's red. Ain't it purty? I started to make make mini cupcakes or ya know muffins but that was too ordinary. So I made brownie bites. Yum yum!


I washed my new pan with hot soapy water and then gave it a light spritz with cooking spray. 



I gathered all the necessary ingredients to use a boxed brownie mix. I decided to go with the extra egg for the cake-like brownies.  


Gave it all a quick mix with my nifty wisk. 


Rather unceremoniously poured a 1/4 cupful into each little hole. BTW this used almost exactly the whole batter. Pretty nifty.


And ta-da! My kids were thrilled that they looked like double chocolate cookies on top. Obviously my husband was so excited he didn't even let me get my picture complete before he started grabbing them. 


A little ice cream and 2 hot brownie bites. Heaven.

All 24 popped right out of the pan with no fuss or mess. I washed it in warm, soapy water again and it was ready for next time. Metal muffin pans are always such a mess to clean up. Not these. They clean easily and made perfect brownie bites. I'm so excited to have such a nifty little cooking tool! I can't wait to use it for muffins, cupcakes, granola bites, oh and more of these yummy little brownie bites. 



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!