And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Clean With Oil #InstaNatural


I received a free product from Tomoson.com in exchange for an honest review. 

I've been cruising through my 30s with minimal issues and then BAM! my skin goes haywire. Fine lines, random hair, blackheads, BLACKHEADS people. My former facial cleanser just wasn't cutting it. Our budget is tight so I can't spend a lot on my beauty regimen.

When I first saw InstaNatural Deep Cleansing Facial Oil I was intrigued. Clean my face with oil? How does that work? Well it works very easily as a matter of fact.


I squeeze a little onto a cotton ball. Really it only takes 2-3 pumps meaning this bottle will last me a very long time (great for the budget!). Wipe the cotton ball all over your face removing oil, makeup, and cleaning pores. All the icky, nasty just wipes right off. After that you can wash off your face with warm water or use a warm, wet washcloth. In the mornings, I just jump in the shower and wash off my face. My face feels so good when I finish. My skin is clean and soft. 

Need one more reason to love it? It is made with natural ingredients like Hemp Oil, Jojoba Oil, Lavender Essential Oil, and Pink Grapefruit Essential Oil. Currently the price is only $19.95 on Amazon and this bottle will last you a very long time. (Prices are subject to change.)

I was also able to try InstaNatural's Youth Express Eye Gel. It really only takes a tiny dab to pat on the area around the eyes. I can really feel the difference and tightening in the skin. It also is improving my undereye circles. I can't believe how quick;y this product begins to make improvements and you can't beat the price- so much less than department store eye gels. You can also use this product in your forehead and cheek areas and get the same results! This bottle will last a long time too because such a small amount goes such a long way. I use it in the morning and at night and wear makeup over it regularly. So glad I've found the InstaNatural facial products!



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!