And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Monday, September 15, 2014

Meal Plan #10








Monday- White Beans & Cornbread- There are so many ways to make this meal. I like to soak dry beans overnight then slow cook them on the stove with ham pieces, ketchup, salt, pepper, and lots of water. Just cook and cook them until they are the consistency you prefer. For cornbread I use my grandma's recipe which is corn meal, egg, and buttermilk cooked in an iron skillet with melted butter. I'd give you measurements but it's an eyeball recipe.

Tuesday-Honey Soy Chicken- We loved this the first time and are excited to have it again.

Wednesday- Baked Chimis

Thursday- Roasted Chicken

Friday- Meatball Subs

Saturday- Pork chops- Anyway you like them. Our favorite is grilled!

Sunday- Taco Soup

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!