And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children. Isaiah 54:13 KJV

Monday, September 1, 2014

Meal Plan #9

Hope you've enjoyed your long weekend. You'll see I didn't have a meal listed for today. We spent the day with family eating BBQ. Yum. :) Here's the rest of the week:

Tuesday: Steak- Need I say more? This actually makes me sad because I didn't get a chance to pick up steak this week so we will be having something else. Sniff sniff. Our favorite way to enjoy steak is straight off the grill with baked potatoes and salad.

Wednesday: Poppy Seed Chicken- here is a recipe similar to the one I make: My Recipes Poppy Seed Chicken.

Thursday: Meatloaf- Everyone has their own favorite meatloaf recipe, right? I use a can of tomato soup in mine instead of ketchup.

Friday: Sausage & Cream Cheese Croissants- a friend introduced me to these a long time ago and we eat them regularly. Cook and drain sausage. While hot mix with cream cheese (we use 1 lb to 1 pkg). Lay out Pillsbury Crescent rolls one at a time and put a dollop of mix in the middle then roll up like normal. Bake at 350 until golden brown. Prepare for them to disappear!

Saturday: Baked Spaghetti Pie- here's a link to Paula Deen's version.

Sunday: Pot Roast- a good cut of roast, potatoes, carrots, and your favorite seasonings. I told you here about a CrockPot Savory Pot Roast seasoning that I LOVED but have not been able to find in a long time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments!!! Post away!